Persoonsgegevens worden te allen tijde slechts opgeslagen, indien u een product en/of dienst afneemt van Ada Breedveld of indien u hier expliciet toestemming voor hebt gegeven. Persoonsgegevens worden opgeslagen door:
AdaBreedveld.nl is responsible for compliance with the "General Data Protection Regulation (AVG)", conducting customer administration and administration for analysis and marketing purposes. AdaBreedveld.nl is responsible within the meaning of the GDPR. Ada Breedveld is responsible for all data processing on behalf of AdaBreedveld.nl, including https://wolkerselektra.nl.
Ada Breedveld collects and processes personal data for the administration of customers, the execution of the agreement, the collection of payments, the website, personal marketing and to comply with legal obligations.
The personal data stored by Ada Breedveld mainly serve to implement the agreement with regard to the delivery of a product and / or service by AdaBreedveld.nl. Without this data provision it is not possible for AdaBreedveld. nl to implement the agreement.
Ada Breedveld handles your personal data with the greatest possible care and does everything possible to store your data securely. Any data leaks are at all times reported to the Dutch Data Protection Authority and to those involved whose personal data may have been compromised. In the event of a data breach, AdaBreedveld.nl always takes the appropriate measures to guarantee the reliability of the website.
If you believe that your personal data is being used inappropriately, obtained or stored incorrectly, and it is not possible for you to delete your data despite repeated requests, you can at any time submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
- for the execution of the agreement for the service provided: your name, gender, address, zip code, city, telephone number and / or e-mail address;
- for the performance of the agreement for the product to be delivered: your name, address, zip code, place of residence, bank / credit card details, telephone number and / or e-mail address;
- for the payment and processing of the invoices: your name, address, zip code, city, telephone number and / or e-mail address;
- to request a quote without obligation: your name, address, zip code, city, telephone number and / or e-mail address;
- for handling questions and complaints: your name, address, zip code, city, telephone number and / or e-mail address.
Personal data is never stored longer than strictly necessary and can be viewed, changed and deleted at any time. If use is made of photos or other images on which natural persons are depicted, Ada Breedveld always first asks permission from the person whose photo or image is placed. To see, change and delete (including the right to be forgotten) and withdrawal of the given consent is possible by means of an unambiguous statement addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- in the case of the implementation of the agreement: 5 years after termination of the agreement for possible future agreements, unless you have explicitly given permission to store the personal data longer or if the data must be kept longer on the basis of a legal regulation or determination;
- in the case of paying and handling the invoices: 7 years after payment of the relevant invoice, for the purpose of complying with the legal obligation of the tax authorities;
- in case of handling questions and complaints: after resolving the complaint to the satisfaction;
- in the case of a request for a non-binding offer: 60 days after sending the non-binding offer.
For the proper execution of the agreement, AdaBreedveld.nl can make use of a number of external parties who may also gain insight into your data. In any case, they will store the data for as long as necessary for the performance of their work. Under no circumstances will the personal data be used for purposes other than the activities for AdaBreedveld.nl, unless explicit permission has been requested from the person concerned. Processor Agreements apply to all external transfers of personal data.
A web hosting party is used to host the website / app. Personal data necessary for hosting the website / app will be provided to the web hosting party.
Before editing, adapting and updating the website / app is made using a web designer. Personal data necessary for editing, adjusting and maintaining the website / app will be provided to the web designer.
A payment provider is used to collect invoices. Personal data, necessary for collecting the payments are provided to the payment provider.
An accountant is used to process payments. Personal data necessary for the processing of the payments are provided to the accountant.
Finally, Processor Agreements have been concluded with external party (ies) for the implementation of the agreement. If it is necessary for the execution of the agreement to process special personal data, explicit permission will always be requested from you.
If you would like more information about which external parties your personal data are processed with, you can always send an email to email@example.com.
AdaBreedveld.nl is free to create a black list with regard to personal data of persons who have seriously betrayed the trust of AdaBreedveld.nl. The blacklist is kept indefinitely and can only be viewed by a very limited group of AdaBreedveld.nl employees. The black list is kept, also for future offers from AdaBreedveld.nl. In any case, the blacklist will include persons who, despite repeated requests, do not comply with any payment obligation of AdaBreedveld.nl.